Monday 19 May 2014

Kids Incorporated - the 80's

Not long ago I was searching 80's videos on youtube when I came across Kid's Inc, Not sure what it was I clicked on one their videos and I instantly fell in love.
Kids Incorporated was a show which first aired on September the 1st, 1983. It was a show which had large musical performances in each episode.


The Members were: Stacy Ferguson, Renee Sands, Martika, Eric Balfour, Mario Lopez,
Ryan Parker, Moosie Drier and more.


I personally LOVE the musical performance more than the episodes and storys, I think the clothing,
the hair, the dance moves & the music they sing just screams 80's! I really love Stacy Ferguson performances the most, she was so pretty and so cool! Even if it's a slow song or a fast song she always does an amazing job!




A very similar tv show was made in Australia called "Young talent time" and I'll be making a blog
post about that show some time soon.
But in the mean time, go check out some of the performances by Kids Inc, and step back
to the 80's!

1 comment:

  1. Not to mention Rahsaan Patterson, the most talented "KID"... love him!

    ReplyDelete