Friday 28 November 2014

Laurie Partridge

About a year ago the local video shop was shutting down and all dvd's were $5 each, so i decided to have a look around and see what i could buy, and I came across "The Partridge Family" dvd. the cover looked really groovy so I decided to buy it, after watching it i had to buy the rest of the seasons, I absolutely loved that show, it was so groovy and their songs were amazing! David Cassidy was just the cutest too! Not to mention Laurie Partridge's fashion was SO groovy! She had a very similar style to Marica Brady. Susan Dey immediately became my fashion role model, her style was absolutely amazing, I loved every outfit she wore. and she's so pretty too!








Susan Dey is an amazing actress and will always be one of my favourites from the 70's!
Such an amazing role model and inspiration!
You Rock, Sue!



No comments:

Post a Comment