Wednesday 12 March 2014

BabySitting Blues

Now Most of you probably have had a babysitting job here and there, whether it's babysitting your neighbors kids or your little cousins. Me, I Mostly Babysat my little cousins and I love looking after them, it's great fun, But before I started to babysit, I was terrified. After watching all those horror movies about Babysitters getting Killed, I didn't want to babysit at all, And I didn't for quiet awhile.

After watching "Adventures in Babysitting" a million times, I always thought when I was older enough to babysit, that I would actually have a babysitting adventure, Was I wrong.

I always thought babysitting would be full of adventures and such, but that's not even close. It's full of hard work, watching little kids, and getting one big headache. After watching this movie I started to get into Horror movies, I watched Halloween from 1978, and I was terrified of babysitting after that.

Halloween from 1978:
Did you know that the Holloween movies were suppose to be called "The Babysitting Murders" Pretty creepy,right? It's about a man who hunts down babysitters just to kill them. Not my kind of movie.

Childs Play 1988:
And you Can't forget Child's Play, Where little Andy's been babysat, and the babysitter doesn't believe him about a "Doll who's alive" and then she get's killed.

There's so much more Horror babysitting movies that I can't think of right now, But they always put me off of babysitting, Now every time I do babysit i just giggle at those times where these kinds of movies use to scare the crap out of me, Not anymore.



No comments:

Post a Comment