Wednesday 19 March 2014

Time Travel - Malls of the 80's

I love to shop, weather it's online or at a mall in my home town. Just buying clothes I like etc makes me really happy, and what makes me even more happy is too think of malls of the 80s, how different they were back then, so so different to today's malls. I love looking at vintage mall photo's too see how much times really have changed, As much as I love shopping in this day and era, I would much rather shop in the 80's.
Just looking at the different styles in the photos, and how everything looked.

Just look how cool this photo is, Bright colors, fun and adorable clothes,
the big hair, I just love everything about this photo!
Another cool photo taking in an 80's mall, Oh how I wish I would've
went shopping in the 80's, actually, how much I would've much rather
growing up in the 80's!

I always think of all the awesome clothing, makeup etc I would find if I were living in the 80's,
and it just makes me so so happy!
I guess I dream way to much...




No comments:

Post a Comment