Monday 3 March 2014

Lip Sync our way through the 80's

Lip Syncing contest were hugely popular during the 80's, They would hold lip syncing contest at malls, town halls, or even at school. Alot of School talent shows had a huge amount of Lip Syncing Acts.
Lip Sync video's are so fun too watch, and so entertaining. Anyone who would be lip Syncing looked like they were having the time of their life. I've listed a few of my favorite 80's lip Sync's for you all, I hope you enjoy!

This Video is from a lip syncing contest in 1986, they came second place, against a lip syncing boys act who won $1000 for coming first place! Check out the hair, dancing moves & music
totally 80's!

Ahhh, So totally cool! This is one of my by far favorite Lip syncing videos!
These 80's teens decided to make Lip Syncing videos while they were home from collage. They sang to an 80's classic: stuck with you - Huey Lewis (One of my favorite 80's tunes)
They have a few up on their youtube if you want to check them out!


Whip it- Lip Sync performed by two teens, this one is a classic.. SO 80'S!
This one is a favorite too, So funny but yet so COOL!

I had to add this one in here: Sussudio Lip Sync, what could be better! This is such a classic, I love the hair, outfits & check out those dance movies, Love it!

This Lip Sync video looks like alot of work went into it, Lip syncing to Manic Monday By The Bangles Love this Lip Sync & love the song choice!

I hope you enjoyed some of my favorite Lip Syncing videos, Go check them out on youtube, they have tons of Lip Sync's.


No comments:

Post a Comment